Terms Players have to commit to:
- Be ambassadors of the league on and off the field at tournaments and locally.
- 15-man squad will be for the entire year (2017). Players must commit to travel to all tournaments the league will be participating in that year.
- 15-man squad will include two youth players that shows potentials to be permanent selection in the future.
- 3 Standby players will be named in case of injury, emergency, etc.
- Must be an active player in the SFSCL to be consider for selection.
- All players must stay at league designated lodging*
- All players must play for the league team if selected.
- All players must follow tournament rules. Violators will face disciplinary actions by the DC upon their return.
- All players must participate in fundraisers arrange by the league to raise monies to cover expenses for tournaments.
- A manager will be appointed by league executives.
- Any monetary prize will be shared among the players.
* Exception my be granted to the Masters team
SFSCL – President